1- Who we are?
We are Cheeseteeth. In this document, we will refer to ourselves as “Cheeseteeth”, “we” or “us”. You may contact us via email at email@example.com.
2- What do we collect?
Contact Data: Name, email address or phone number
Medical Data: Description of diagnosis, medical history, MRI scans, X-ray scans, etc.
Trip Data: Bank statement, passport data etc.
Your Interaction with Website: We may collect data about your interaction with our Website. Such data includes: your interaction with the Website, the features you use, the pages you view, the way you use our Website and the actions you take if such actions are present.
Device and Connection data: We collect information about your computer, phone, tablet, or other devices you use to access the Services. Namely, we collect: connection type and settings when you, access, update or use our Services. Also, the operating system, browser type, IP address, URLs of referring/exit pages, device identifiers, and crash data. Geolocation, for instance, we use your IP address and/or country preference in order to approximate your location to provide you with a better Service experience. How much of this information we collect depends on the type and settings of the device you use to access the Services.
3- Why we collect it?
1. We collect the data to provide you with access to our Website and Services. Also, to maintain and improve our services.
2. You may provide us additional data so that we can tailor our Service just for your needs. This includes using data to:
· Provide a range of medical facilities for a particular case.
· Verify your identity.
· Arrange a trip to the designated place.
3. We use the data we collect to communicate with you about the Services you have requested. This includes using data to
· Answer your questions.
· Help resolve issues in relation to our services.
4. We may use data we collect for the purpose of testing, analysis, research and overall development of the product and services. This also allows us to enhance safety and security, develop new features and monitor and improve customer support.
5. We may also use data about how you use our Website to prevent, detect, or investigate fraud, abuse, illegal use, violations of our Terms of Service, and to comply with court orders, governmental requests or applicable law.
6. We use the personal data you give us to run our business and to comply with our legal obligations.
7. If you are our customer and you gave us your consent, we may use the contact details you provided to send you our marketing communications, where permitted by applicable law (unless you have opted-out). You may opt-out of receiving such communications at any time.
8. We will ask for your consent to further process your personal data in case we use your personal data for other purposes. During data collection, we will send you individual messages and get your consent.
4- How do we protect it?
Cheeseteeth stores your information in secure databases at secure addresses to ensure your data is safe. We ensure that only authorized people within Cheeseteeth have access to your data.
5- Who do we share it with?
When you make an appointment with Cheeseteeth we share your appointment information with the medical provider you select.
We also will share your information with our internal partners that provide services to help facilitate your appointment (payment processing, customer care).
We do not share or sell your personal details with third parties.